Wednesday, May 9, 2012

FInishing out April


(Don't worry and wonder why there aren't many pictures of Jax in this post, he gets his own for his 6 month post)


Not much to say about these pictures except Preston's hair got SUPER long and sometimes he eats peanut butter on a spoon for lunch. It happens. 





But then he got a haircut! Even since then he tells us everyday that he needs a haircut, or I need a haircut or Daddy needs a haircut. 




These two are becoming great buddies. They like to hang out together. People tell me the sibling fighting will start soon, but its hard to think of that with all the smiles. 


Preston went on his first Fathers & Sons campout!
He had a blast. 






And then it was my 30th birthday!
Dang I'm old..... 


 We went to Johnny Rockets for dinner, my favorite place for a good hamburger! And then afterwords we stopped by to see the new Gilbert Temple. It's so big!!! 



And then of course a trip to the zoo :) 

Poor Jaxton got a super sweaty head from being in the stroller. 



Sorry this is all so boring, but lets be honest, this blog is mostly a shrine to my children and their cuteness captured in pictures! Trust me when I say they are even cuter in real life then they are in pictures. 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's true, they're even cuter in real life! Which seems impossible, yet they somehow manage it! Glad you had a good birthday!

Shay said...

Holy moly preston looks really tall in the one picture where he is wearing a hat and looks like he is standing on the bed. Is the picture of you and laura in good 'ol san bernardino? I have a picture of you guys in my photo album. I should send u it in a text!

David and Natalie Reheis said...

They're pretty cute in pictures too though. They're just cute all around! Rylie is concerned about Preston's "Owies" on his knees. And you look HOT in your HG shirt!