Friday, May 25, 2012

Bubble Boy

Sometimes I feel like I tell Preston the phrase "In a minute" all day long.
He'll ask me for something or ask me to do something and it's always "In a minute, I'm feeding Jaxton" or "In a minute, I need to finish ____."
I feel extra guilty whenever I pull out my phone to text or sit down at the computer to look at something and he says "No. No. No mama."
 I'm trying to be better and be more attentive and not brush him aside too much.

So today as I was sitting down to look up a recipe on the computer he came up and said "bubbles mama?"
Yup.
Absolutely Preston, lets go play bubbles. 
It was a great day for him to learn how to blow bubbles all by himself. 








He was SO proud that he could do it all by himself, and I'm so glad I had the chance to be there for it.
He's growing up too fast! 

4 comments:

Krissa said...

so so cute!!!! he is growing up way to fast!!!!

Shay said...

Gosh he is getting big!! I think life is like that everything is just a minute but then you forget or do something else! I need to get better with that too!

Anonymous said...

I am addicted to that little boy! It has been a good week/weekend for bubble blowing. And his smile. I need another Preston day.

Samantha said...

Yay for bubbles! Ethan asks to play with them EVERY day:)