Wednesday, June 1, 2011



The Truth is- I haven't posted truths in awhile. Lets just blame it on the pregnancy. Everything else gets blamed on the pregnancy, so why not?!

The Truth is- Netflix is weird. When I'm falling asleep at night sometimes I like to have a documentary playing. This way I don't pay too much attention to whats going on and I fall asleep. One night I watched/slept to a documentary about Hiroshima. The next day it recommended that I watch comedian Jim Gaffigan based on my interest in Hiroshima. I just fail to see the connection!

The Truth is- The other night Patrick was playing around and pulled me off the couch. My first instinct was to yell out "NO! The floor is hot lava!"

The Truth is- When I first heard about the book The Hunger Games I thought it was a book about dieting, so I avoided it for a long time. Being hungry is not a fun game at all. Nobody wins in that game.

The Truth is- Maybe I've been watching too much Law & Order because when I get up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom and I'm walking back to bed I can't help but think "This is exactly how an episode of Law & Order would start...." Of course in Law and Order something terrible would happen and the only terrible thing that happens to me is when I have to get up to go to the bathroom 3 hrs later and have that exact same thought.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I do the same thing!!!! With Netflix & Law & Order, I mean. Exact same thing.

The Hunger Games was definitely not what I expected, either!

Anonymous said...

you make me laugh and I miss you. Congratulations on another baby. yippie
Shauna