Monday, May 2, 2011

Can you think of a better excuse?!

This should pretty much explain my absence from blogging.....




YEP! Adorable Reynolds baby #2 is on his/her way!!
Our due date is Nov. 8th 2011, which puts us at 13 weeks today - Hello 2nd trimester!! Maybe now I'll start to feel better because I have been WAY sick.


We had a genetic screening ultrasound today to test for down syndrome and other big genetic problems, but everything looks PERFECT!



It was amazing that even this little the baby was super active! It was bouncing, twisting, opening its mouth, moving its arms and legs around and everything.


We were even able to get some 3D pictures, which we've never had done before.
They looked to see if it was a boy or a girl, and at first the technician said she was 85% sure it was another boy, but then changed her mind and said she wasn't so sure anymore. She consulted with another doctor who said it was inconclusive and didn't want to even wager a guess at this point, which is fine by me. I'd rather be 100% sure then have a chance it changes.

Oh and we got this creepy view of the baby's face, and it kinda looks like Darth Maul from Star Wars.

6 comments:

Krissa said...

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!
I am super excited for you guys... and i do hope you get to feeling better... (and back to blogging)
SUPER EXCITED!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Ooooo a 3D picture even! So fun. I'm sorta crossing my fingers for a girl, but I wouldn't mind another little boy hanging around. Maybe now your body will go easy on you!! Maybe I'll just cross my fingers for that :D

Shay said...

so cute!!! I love the pictures!!! Are you wanting to find out the sex or leave it for a suprise!

Jessica/Patrick said...

Ohh as soon as we can find out the sex we will.
I really have no inclination as to what it will be, and
Will be happy either way. I just hope it has red hair.

Shay said...

Really? you want another red head!! haha That would be so cute!! Im hoping for a girl for you guys so that when Erick and I baby sit some day, he can teach Preston about cars and I can play with baby girl and do her hair!!

Samantha said...

Congrats Jessica!!! (and Patrick) We're excited for you:)