Monday, March 1, 2010

New Project...

While blog hopping one day last week I came across a blog where someone challenged themselves to take a picture, and post that picture every single day for 365 days. Sounds like a good idea! Problem is that I don't think that I do anything interesting enough to take pictures of. But you know who does? Preston! www.preston365.com.
Everyday I'll try to post a new picture of Preston for the next year.
Doesn't seem too hard since I'm obsessed with him and already take a ton of pictures of him!
Now I just have an excuse to do it!
But no worries, I still plan on posting lots of pictures here too :D

3 comments:

Jessica/Patrick said...

p.s. - Krissa, I'm totally gonna need your help making that blog look as good as you made this one look!

Krissa said...

haha....no problemo :)
and whats the link...that one you have just sent me right back here....hmm...
ill help anytime...as long as i get to hold the little guy ...haha

Jessica/Patrick said...

Link fixed!