Wednesday, September 9, 2009

IT'S A BOY!

As shocked as I am, I'm SO HAPPY.

He was moving around non-stop from the moment the ultrasound started, which was fine with me because I didn't feel a thing. The tech had a hard time getting him to hold still so that she could get a picture of his heart/stomach/other parts. Im pretty sure it's because he was interupted in the middle of his workout since his muscles will be huge. We did get to see him wave, and open and close his mouth, and then when we wanted him to move he decided he'd take a face down nap.
He's got a nice sized head and round belly, so he'll fit in perfect around here :D


And if your wondering if we have a name picked out, of course we do. His name will be Preston. And I love him.

Enjoy the pictures!!!!!!
PROFILE

ARM/HAND


AN UNDERNEATH, THROUGH THE LEGS SHOT



FURTHER PROOF THAT IT'S A BOY.


9 comments:

Jen said...

i love him too!

Krissa said...

YAY!!!! I am so excited for you guys...I know you have already heard me say this a million times today...but so happy for you....and I LOVE the name...so cute...awesome pictures of the little guy!
YAY...now we can start planning your shower!

Diane Arnett Gardiner said...

boys ROCK!

Samantha said...

Wow, you have some really great pictures! ours were a little more blurry. He will be so adorable!

David and Natalie Reheis said...

I am SO HAPPY for you guys!!! I love the name so much! Preston and Rylie...sounds good eh?

Jamie said...

Congrats! I am so happy you're having a boy! Finally some boy cousins for Joshua to play with!

LeVander Family said...

Congrats on the wee one! Boys are awesome. Preston was the name we picked for this baby I'm having, but he turned out to be a she;)
Congrats again!

KeLSie ORdonEz said...

OMG!!! How exciting!! Congrats! You will have soo much fun with the little guy!

Bonnie said...

Yea a BOY!!!! Well you know a thing or two about boys with those brothers of yours! Congrats!!!