Sunday, December 23, 2012

Go Daddy Holiday Party

Pretty much all year long we look forward to the Go Daddy Christmas party. I LOVE getting all dressed up, makes me feel like I'm going to Prom  & its fun to see all of Patrick's co-workers.
I tried getting ready while Patrick was still at work, but these two made it a bit difficult.... 


The finished product.
TA-Da!
I know, I know...
We look good. 



Every year they usually have great entertainment.
Sadly this year it wasn't so great.
There was Psy... the Gangam Style guy. 


But other then that it wasn't great. Unless you like the B52's. Which we don't. 

However the food made up for the lack of entertainment!!

So many things we loved.
Like this:
Mac & Cheese with Cheetos in it. YUM.
And Nacho's made from Doritos. 



Other food we tried:
Sliders
Tater tots with cheese and bacon bits on top
Steak & mushroom kabobs
Parmasean garlic risoto with crab sauce
Pumpkin cheesecake 
and a chocolate cupcake. 

We splurged. 

Speaking of splurging, we FINALLY won something at the party!!

Bob Parsens (go daddy's big daddy) said however many times Danica Patrick & some other race car driver guy could hit the button in 15 minutes they would give out $1,000 to each name called.
And guess who's name was called??

Patricks!!!

And can we just take a moment and reflect on the fact that the night before the party I had a dream that we won $1,000 and then we did?! I know. PSYCHIC.

We used some of the money to buy a tv/dvd player for our room so now I have no more excuses for not keeping our room clean & keeping our laundry folded.
But trust me, I'll ALWAYS have excuses for that. 




No comments: