And here is what we learned-
1. We're not old! Everyone else who goes to Red Lobster is old, but not us!
2. We know nothing about fish. We don't know how to cook it, pronounce it, sometimes eat it. Our fish knowledge does not expand much beyond Red Fish Blue Fish 1 Fish 2 Fish.
3. When the wait staff at Red Lobster is "in training", they must shadow another waiter. The end result is something that resembles a lost puppy. I kinda wish we'd had our laser pointer to distract the lost puppy.
4. The following phrase is vital "The sun is shining, but the ice is slippery." Oh man I hope I got that right....
5. Lobster does not taste what lobster should taste like. It tastes dirty. You know, kinda like its a sea creature that has been frolicking in the sand in saltwater claw in claw with its lobster mate.
6. We like trying new things, but like having shrimp to fall back on when the new things fail us.
7. I love Patrick more than anything or anyone. He takes such good care of me.